A few days ago I read a post on adverblog about an agency called BooneOakley and how they created a different kind of agency website, for some reason I just skipped on by, but after writing a post on how agencies are going from flashturbation to wordpress, I thought I better go back and check out this website, and wow, I was impressed!
This is perhaps* one of the most creative websites I’ve ever seen, or is it just that no one has tried this yet? Either way, BooneOakley has created such a great experience that you find yourself wanting to go back again and again. What they’ve created is an interactive YouTube video that is essentially a full agency website from portfolio right through to the contact us page.
Very very cool, but that’s what you’d expect from the agency that looks after “the one show”, right? Click here to get the full experience on YouTube. Note the (*) is my disclaimer for all rants related to the fact this is one of the most creative websites I’ve seen yet! Not the world…! or is it?! Perhaps its one of the most creative executional ideas for a website ever seen?!
Be Sociable, Share!
Posted by: Aden Hepburn
- What gives Pi its value
- What bad can positivity bring
- What is the best hospital in Thailand
- What are strong human drives
- Which is cheaper DMart or More supermarket
- Why did we choose bank job
- What causes the fall of major governments
- How do background verification companies operate
- When where are Rj Hunts held
- Why did Courage the Cowardly Dog end
- How can I stop toe walking
- Why Turkey supports ISIS
- Who are the highest paid eSports players
- How many wings does a butterfly have
- Is Milva still popular in Italy
- How do you say gold in Indonesian